Published on in Vol 8 , No 4 (2021) :April
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27397, first published .
- Onyeaka H, Ajayi K, Muoghalu C, Eseaton P, Azuike C, Anugwom G, Oladunjoye F, Aneni K, Firth J, Torous J. Access to online patient portals among individuals with depression and anxiety. Psychiatry Research Communications 2022;2(4):100073 View
- Schwarz J, Bärkås A, Blease C, Collins L, Hägglund M, Markham S, Hochwarter S. Sharing Clinical Notes and Electronic Health Records With People Affected by Mental Health Conditions: Scoping Review. JMIR Mental Health 2021;8(12):e34170 View
- Blease C, Kharko A, Hägglund M, O’Neill S, Wachenheim D, Salmi L, Harcourt K, Locher C, DesRoches C, Torous J, Volpe U. The benefits and harms of open notes in mental health: A Delphi survey of international experts. PLOS ONE 2021;16(10):e0258056 View
- Lo B, Pham Q, Sockalingam S, Wiljer D, Strudwick G. Identifying essential factors that influence user engagement with digital mental health tools in clinical care settings: Protocol for a Delphi study. DIGITAL HEALTH 2022;8:205520762211290 View
- Kassam I, Shin H, Durocher K, Lo B, Shen N, Mehta R, Sockalingam S, Wiljer D, Gratzer D, Sequeira L, Strudwick G. “I think it's something that we should lean in to”: The use of OpenNotes in Canadian psychiatric care contexts by clinicians. DIGITAL HEALTH 2022;8:205520762211441 View
- Shin H, Durocher K, Lo B, Chen S, Ma C, Wiljer D, Strudwick G. Impact of a mental health patient portal on patients’ views of compassion: a mixed-methods study. BMC Digital Health 2023;1(1) View