Published on in Vol 9, No 5 (2022): May
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/34655, first published .
- Sun S, Zhang Z, Tian M, Mougenot C, Glozier N, Calvo R. Preferences for a Mental Health Support Technology Among Chinese Employees: Mixed Methods Approach. JMIR Human Factors 2022;9(4):e40933 View
- West A, Guo Y, Bucher A. Leveraging behavioral science and artificial intelligence to support mental health in the workplace: a pilot study. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2023;14 View
- Spadaro B, Martin-Key N, Funnell E, Benáček J, Bahn S. Opportunities for the Implementation of a Digital Mental Health Assessment Tool in the United Kingdom: Exploratory Survey Study. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e43271 View
- Rodriguez C, Piccirillo J, Rodebaugh T. Acceptability of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Tinnitus: A Study With Veterans and Nonveterans. American Journal of Audiology 2023;32(3):593 View
- Taylor R, Male R, Economides M, Bolton H, Cavanagh K. Feasibility and Preliminary Efficacy of Digital Interventions for Depressive Symptoms in Working Adults: Multiarm Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e41590 View
- Yang Toh S, Lee S, Kosasih F, Lim J, Sündermann O. Preliminary effectiveness of an evidence-based mobile application to promote resilience among working adults in Singapore and Hong Kong: Intensive longitudinal study. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9:205520762311786 View