Published on in Vol 5 , No 4 (2018) :Oct-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/10067, first published .
- Wang T, Bashir M. Privacy considerations when predicting mental health using social media. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology 2020;57(1) View
- Town R, Hayes D, Fonagy P, Stapley E. A qualitative investigation of LGBTQ+ young people’s experiences and perceptions of self-managing their mental health. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry 2022;31(9):1441 View
- Manning J, Blandford A, Edbrooke-Childs J. Digital Companion Choice to Support Teachers’ Stress Self-management: Systematic Approach Through Taxonomy Creation. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(2):e32312 View
- Kemp J, Chorney J, Kassam I, MacDonald J, MacDonald T, Wozney L, Strudwick G. Learning About the Current State of Digital Mental Health Interventions for Canadian Youth to Inform Future Decision-Making: Mixed Methods Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2021;23(10):e30491 View
- Badawi E, Coursaris C, Sénécal S, Léger P. Facilitating engagement of universal school-based digital mental health solutions through user experience: A qualitative exploration. Frontiers in Digital Health 2023;5 View