Published on in Vol 8 , No 9 (2021) :September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/30833, first published .
- Sutherland Charvis J, Schulz C, Drohan M, Rafiee P, Stamates A, Yang M. A daily examination of perceived stress and coping strategies used among college students during COVID-19. Journal of American College Health 2023:1 View
- Rosen A, Holmes A, Balluerka N, Hidalgo M, Gorostiaga A, Gómez-Benito J, Huedo-Medina T. Is Social Media a New Type of Social Support? Social Media Use in Spain during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Mixed Methods Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2022;19(7):3952 View
- Rezapour M, Elmshaeuser S, Vellido A. Artificial intelligence-based analytics for impacts of COVID-19 and online learning on college students’ mental health. PLOS ONE 2022;17(11):e0276767 View
- Mulinari S. Short-circuiting biology: Digital phenotypes, digital biomarkers, and shifting gazes in psychiatry. Big Data & Society 2023;10(1):205395172211456 View
- Chemnad K, Alshakhsi S, Almourad M, Altuwairiqi M, Phalp K, Ali R. Smartphone Usage before and during COVID-19: A Comparative Study Based on Objective Recording of Usage Data. Informatics 2022;9(4):98 View