Published on in Vol 8, No 9 (2021): September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/25782, first published .
- Ranney M, Conrey F, Perkinson L, Friedhoff S, Smith R, Wardle C. How Americans encounter guns: Mixed methods content analysis of YouTube and internet search data. Preventive Medicine 2022;165:107258 View
- Mizrahi D, Swain C, Bruinsma F, Hodge A, Taylor N, Lynch B. The Relationship Between Psychological Distress and Physical Activity Is Non-linear and Differs by Domain: a Cross-Sectional Study. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2023;30(5):673 View
- Daalmans S, Kleemans M, Van Erp C, Weijers A. All the reasons why: Exploring the relationship between morally controversial content in 13 Reasons Why and viewers' moral rumination. Frontiers in Communication 2022;7 View
- Guinovart M, Cobo J, González-Rodríguez A, Parra-Uribe I, Palao D. Towards the Influence of Media on Suicidality: A Systematic Review of Netflix’s ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(7):5270 View
- Gaiha S, Salisbury T. Encyclopedia of Child and Adolescent Health. View