Published on in Vol 8 , No 10 (2021) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/23465, first published .
- Stupinski A, Alshaabi T, Arnold M, Adams J, Minot J, Price M, Dodds P, Danforth C. Quantifying Changes in the Language Used Around Mental Health on Twitter Over 10 Years: Observational Study. JMIR Mental Health 2022;9(3):e33685 View
- Chen G, Zhong Y, Yu W, Yan J, kaifa Z. Mental Health Study from the Perspective of Behavior Preference under the Environment of Internet Media: Based on China’s Data Analysis. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2022;2022:1 View
- Jalil A, Conserve D, Fischer F. A qualitative analysis of on-campus forbidden intimacies among undergraduate students in Lahore, Pakistan. Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment 2022:1 View
- Alverne J, Silva A, Bizarria F, Ribeiro R, Queiroz A, Feijão G. Categories of analysis of mental health for psychology students. International Journal for Innovation Education and Research 2022;10(9):437 View
- Liang L, Zheng Y, Ge Q, Zhang F. Exploration and Strategy Analysis of Mental Health Education for Students in Sports Majors in the Era of Artificial Intelligence. Frontiers in Psychology 2022;12 View
- Choi R, Yun C, Cho H, Hong H, Lee U, Lee S. You Are Not Alone. Proceedings of the ACM on Human-Computer Interaction 2022;6(CSCW2):1 View