Published on in Vol 8 , No 10 (2021) :October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/28933, first published .
- Thakur A, Pereira C, Hardy J, Bobbette N, Sockalingam S, Lunsky Y. Virtual Education Program to Support Providers Caring for People With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Rapid Development and Evaluation Study. JMIR Mental Health 2021;8(10):e28933 View
- Lake J, Volpe T, St. John L, Thakur A, Steel L, Baskin A, Durbin A, Chacra M, Lunsky Y. Mental health and COVID‐19: The impact of a virtual course for family caregivers of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 2022 View
- St. John L, Volpe T, Jiwa M, Durbin A, Safar Y, Formuli F, Thakur A, Lake J, Lunsky Y. ‘More together than apart’: The evaluation of a virtual course to improve mental health and well‐being of adults with intellectual disabilities during the COVID ‐19 pandemic. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities 2022;35(6):1360 View
- Lunsky Y, Jahoda A, Navas P, Campanella S, Havercamp S. The mental health and well‐being of adults with intellectual disability during the COVID ‐19 pandemic: A narrative review. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities 2022;19(1):35 View
- Ben David N, Lotan M, Moran D. A New Screening Tool for Rapid Diagnosis of Functional and Environmental Factors Influencing Adults with Intellectual Disabilities. Diagnostics 2022;12(12):2991 View
- Peng X, Wang-Trexler N, Magagna W, Land S, Peck K. Learning Agility of Learning and Development Professionals in the Life Sciences Field During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Empirical Study. Interactive Journal of Medical Research 2022;11(1):e33360 View